Chris Jacotine & Partners is a consulting engineering company specialising in building services and environmentally sustainable design advice.
Chris Jacotine & Partners (CJP) deliver the full range of professional building services engineering including mechanical, electrical, fire protection, hydraulic services and vertical transport. The services we offer cater for all stages of a building’s life cycle.
Chris Jacotine & Partners was established in February of 2009. We employ highly qualified engineers who have a wide range of experience in design and documentation, construction and commissioning.
We use the industry best practice design and analysis software, with the ability to model and simulate the operation of building services using IES Virtual Environment, and then fully document with either 2D/3D CAD or BIM(Revit) as required by the project.
The key elements in our approach can be summarised by our:
- Understanding of client’s requirements for budget, quality, performance, maintenance and operation
- Practical and hands-on approach
- Innovative and well thought through solutions, backed by our experience
- Collaboration with the design team to ensure coordination of all elements of the design
- High degree of detail to ensure accurate pricing and certainty in the outcome
- Commitment to on-time delivery of services
Environmentally Sustainable Design
Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD) is a core part of our design philosophy and we aim to maximise opportunities to reduce a building’s environmental impact; where it can be shown that such opportunities are economically viable. We are Green Star Accredited Professionals and have the ability to carry out NABERS ratings.